linoo complies with all applicable data protection requirements and regulations. Our policies and privacy practices comply with the requirements set out in the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and 2018. published in the Data Protection Act.
We are committed to protecting the information you provide, which we use to provide you with quality service and delivery.
Our products and services are constantly evolving. We may make changes to this information from time to time, so please check this page regularly to make sure you are happy with any changes. By using our website, you agree to be bound by this policy.
We value our customers and respect your privacy. All the information we hold about you is protected. Your visit to our website and your use of any of our services is subject to these terms and conditions. You can change and update your information at any time by logging into your account.
When you place an order, we will ask for your contact information, such as your email address. postal address, delivery addresses, telephone numbers and other important information we need to fulfil your order.
How and why we use your information
The information you provide is necessary to:
- Process and fulfill your order and make sure it’s delivered correctly;
- Keep you informed about the status of your orders;
- Save and maintain your account;
- Answer any questions you may have about our website or products.
We want to keep you up to date with our news. When you sign up, you agree that we may keep you informed about news and other services and events. We will not share your personal information with other companies or individuals for their marketing purposes and will never sell your information.
From time to time, we may use the services of other carefully selected and supervised companies or individuals to perform functions on our behalf in connection with the successful operation and ongoing improvement of this website. For example, this could include processing for the purpose of processing your order and managing your account, including authorising and confirming credit or debit card transactions, providing delivery services, data analytics etc. These companies may have access to your personal data and information in order to carry out their task, but we will prohibit them by legal contract from using this information for other purposes.
We have the right to disclose your personal information to third parties in the following cases:
- In the event that we sell or buy this business or asset, in which case we may disclose your personal data in full reliance on the prospective seller or buyer of such business or asset;
- If the property is inherited by will from a third party, in this case the personal data we hold about our clients will be transferred to the owner of the property;
- If we are under an obligation to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with a legal obligation, to protect our own or our clients’ rights, property or safety. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations to protect against fraud.